25 minutes Serves 2
- 350 g Kipfler potatoes, peeled and cut across in half (or potatoes of your choice)
- 150 g bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into short stems
- 75 g baby rocket
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes, or until just tender.
Add the asparagus to the in the last 3 minutes of cooking, or cook separately for 3 minutes, or until tender.
Drain the vegetables. When slightly cooled, slice the potatoes into rounds.
Place the potatoes, asparagus, baby rocket and tomatoes in a mixing bowl.
Add the salad dressing and toss.
Place the salad on serving plates with the cheese on top, season to taste and serve.
Eva invites you to visit www.caravanchef.com