65 minutes. Serves 2
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 350 g chicken fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium red capsicums, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Preheat oven to 180 deg. C.
Dissolve the chicken stock powder in the hot water and set aside.
Coat the chicken pieces in the flour.
Place 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking dish. Add the potatoes, capsicum, onion and garlic. Stir until the vegetables are coated in the oil.
Place the chicken and the remaining oil over the vegetables. Stir until the chicken and vegetables are coated in oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
Stir in the diluted stock. Bake for 20 minutes.
Stir in the soy sauce. Bake for 10 minutes or until, the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Season to taste and serve.
Eva invites you to visit www.caravanchef.com